Through our unique and distinct heritage, tracing back to 1896, we offer solutions and services for all electrical rotating machines from fractional horsepower up to 600MW.
With our highly skilled, agile, and dynamic structure and through our network of offices and workshops, we support our customers 24/7 worldwide, providing:
- Preventive maintenance, on-site minor inspections, and major overhaul
- On-site and workshop-based diagnosis, repair, retrofit, and refurbishment
- Stator and rotor rewind
- Condition monitoring services and equipment installation
- Machines repowering and upgrade
- Long-term service agreements (LTSAs)
Our field service operatives are experienced in many types of rotating machine designs, having learned their craft within both original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and independent operations teams. They are closely supported by our engineering team with all of the diagnostic tools and design information required of a fully independent rotating machine specialist provider.