Nordic Air Filtration
Filtration Systems for Gas Turbine Air Intake Efficiency
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Nordic Air Filtration provides cutting-edge gas turbine air filtration solutions for all operating environments in all parts of the world. We supply more than 200,000 filter cartridges for new filter houses annually through our OEM partners and our cartridges are installed on GE, Siemens, Alstom, Turbomach, Solar and many other gas turbines around the world.
Gas turbine efficiency
With our vast gas turbine experience and our wide range of high quality media and material, we offer first fit as well as replacement filter element solutions for increased gas turbine efficiency.
Also, we offer custom solutions for your specific air inlet filtration needs as well as on-site technical field test and support.
Our selection of our standard gas turbine filter cartridges and panel filters:
- Conical and cylindrical cartridge, suitable for gas turbine air inlet housing. This configuration is used worldwide primarily in pulse systems. It features high surface areas with low pressure drops and is installed horizontally
- Cylindrical filter cartridge, which can be equipped with any one of Nordic Air Filtration high-quality filter media, making it suitable for all operating environments throughout the world
- Cylindrical ABS filter cartridge, which is partially recyclable / incinerable. This filter configuration features non corrosive, non-metallic end caps and inner mesh particularly suitable for corrosive environments
- Conical filter cartridge, suitable for gas turbine air inlet housing. It can be equipped with any of Nordic Air Filtration high quality filter media
- Square end cap filter cartridge is also suitable for air inlet housing and can be equipped with any of Nordic Air Filtration high quality filter media
- Twist lock cartridge (in three versions), available with a lock mechanism that is either 47mm or 52mm high
- Pulse clean panel filter, which can be provided in several dimensions
- Single pulse clean panel filter for pulse cleaning is suitable for air inlet housing
Optimising existing filter solutions for higher performance
With our vast gas turbine experience and our wide range of high quality media and material, we offer first-fit and replacement filter element solutions, custom solutions for specific air inlet filtration needs, as well as onsite technical field test and support. In addition, we help optimise existing filter cartridge solution for higher filter performance.
Mobile Test Rig for onsite testing and comparison of new filter cartridge
Nordic Air Filtration's mobile test rig allows customers to test two filter cartridges (or sets) simultaneously, which offers a unique opportunity to compare the efficiency of existing filter cartridges with new types of cartridges.
It enables testing of the latest filtration technology in the operating environment of the specific power plant by simulating a complete working gas turbine air inlet house with pulse cleaning directly at the customer's site.
Sensors monitor airflow, pressure drop, power consumed, particle penetration and the amount of humidity captured by the cartridge.
Based on the test results available to both Nordic Air Filtration and the customer, Nordic Air Filtration can help customers make an informed decision on what type of filters to install in the particular operating environment of the Power Plant.
Being highly mobile, it can be installed onsite in a very short space of time. Nordic Air Filtration's Mobile Test Rig provides a cost-effective and risk free opportunity to compare filter cartridge efficiency onsite.
R&D department for continuous renewal and improvement of cartridges
The primary focus of our R&D departments is to continuously renew and improve our product offering by developing and testing new filter media and new cartridge types.
Through developing new products in close collaboration with large OEMs, we make sure our filtration solutions are in line with the latest technologies and are optimised for the actual operation environments.
New products are launched after being fully lab tested and field tested. Our products are certified in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Global provider of industrial air filtration solutions
Nordic Air Filtration was established in 1990. Since 1998, Nordic Air Filtration has been part of Midwesco Filter Resources, a global provider of industrial air filtration solutions. Other companies in the group are TDC Filter and Midwesco Filter Resources.
Nordic Air Filtration A/S
Contact: Lars Krogh, Sales & Market Manager – Turbomachinery
+45 5089 4916
+45 5495 1363
Available White Papers
Gas Turbine Air Inlet Filtration TDC Filter, Midwesco Filter Resources and Nordic Air Filtration are part of the MFRI Group. Together, we provide high technology air filtration solutions for all operating environments, in all parts of the world.