Target Flow Meters
Heinrichs’ target flow meters come in nominal sizes of DN 25 – DN 500.
Heinrichs’ target flow meters come in nominal sizes of DN 25 – DN 500. The flow ranges are 3.5m3/h – 1,500m3/h.
The target flow meters are produced in steel, stainless steel, PTFE, and PFA.
Heinrichs produces target / flap flow meters used for the flow metering liquids in pipelines. They are particularly suitable for flow measurements of highly polluted wastewater.
Due to their robust design, the flow meters are especially suitable for processes under difficult and harsh conditions. The flap flow meters features include:
- Clear 90 ° scale
- Linear characteristic by optimized flap shape
- Horizontal and vertical mounting possible
- Bi-directional measurement of inlet flow and reflux
- Stainless steel display available
- Large spectrum of wetted materials, e.g hastelloy, Titanium
- PTFE (or PP) linings available
- Installation in hazardous area possible
- Nominal pressure: PN 16-40, ASME Cl150 / 300
- Process temperature: -40°C up to 300°C
- Ambient temperature: -40°C up to 80°C
Heinrichs also produces an electronic transmitter for use with the Variable Area Flow Meter BGN and BGF, Flap Flow Meter TSK, Liquid Level Meter BA, and the Density Meter DWF. It has a robust design and the geomagnetic field is compensated by a differential measurement. Its ambient temperature is -40°C to 70°C.