Bilfinger Rotring Engineering is one of the world's leading providers of process technology facilities for fuel processing of liquid and gas-fired power plants.
Bilfinger Rotring Engineering GmbH is one of the world’s leading specialists in planning, construction and commissioning of balance of plant systems; development, production and supply of oil supply systems and gas supply systems for gas turbine power plants and steam turbine power plants; total system solutions for fuel treatment of heavy fuel-oil and crude oil; conversion modernisation of power plants systems and comprehensive plant services.
In October 2010, Rotring Engineering GmbH became a part of Bilfinger Berger Power Services GmbH, which represent a section of the Multi Service Group Bilfinger Berger SE Concern. The core business of Bilfinger Berger Power Services is the construction and reconstruction of power plant technology considering state-of-the-art technology, like piping, energy and environmental technology, and steam generator technology.
Fuel gas systems
Bilfinger Rotring Engineering GmbH is one of the world specialists in fuel gas systems for gas turbines, like Siemens, General Electric, ALSTOM, etc., with the largest record of systems delivered and operating throughout the world. Our Modular System Approach (MSA) is a reliable solution:
- Based on our wide experience and expertise we are able to provide a trusted and detailed design, engineering, fabrication, erection and commissioning of fuel gas systems
- Reliable operation of a gas turbine or combined-cycle power plant to a large extent is related to the design and execution of the fuel gas supply system
Fuel oil systems
Bilfinger Rotring Engineering GmbH is the only specialist not only providing fuel system technologies for natural gas but also total systems solutions for all kinds of fuel oils for gas turbines. We offer Total System Solution (TSS) for your fuel oil system requirements:
Bilfinger Rotring Engineering
- Crude oils and heavy fuel-oils (residuals) can be considered as alternative fuels, however, such oils require special fuel systems and fuel treatment
- Based on our wide experience and expertise we are able to provide a trusted and detailed design, engineering, fabrication, erection and commissioning of our systems, especially for ash forming fuels (crude oil and heavy fuel oil) related systems
- Reliable operation of a gas turbine or combined-cycle power plant, to a large extent, is related to the design and execution of the fuel oil supply and fuel oil treatment system
Balance of plant
Bilfinger Rotring Engineering GmbH is in a position to provide the right solutions for balance of plant applications and is therefore a preferred supplier to general contractors. We can provide advanced process technology:
- Power plants beside the power generator consist of a number of most different systems
- Equipment necessary requires thorough knowledge of various process technologies
- Interfaces between the systems ask for a once-through engineering
Power plant modifications and retrofits
Rotring Engineering GmbH has the experience and capabilities to provide tailor-made solutions and can be your partner for the improvement of your plant. Investment for your savings:
- Many power plants have been designed to burn only one type of fuel and converting to more economic types of fuel can increase the profitability of a plant
- Existing systems require rehabilitation or modernization to improve operation and reliability
- Environmental considerations request fuel gas system modifications